Mike Mancini's American Muscle Car Restorations, Inc.

A showcase for the product vendors endorsed by the Road Runner Nest. Look here for new product announcements, sales, etc. from these select vendors.

Moderator: Site Administrators

706pkvert
Satellite Coupe (RL)

Post by 706pkvert » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:35 am

I'd like to announce my brand new state of the art, full service, professional restoration facility located in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.

We offer complete mechanical, body and paint restoration, performed to the highest standards available anywhere. All work is done in house.

Our work has been featured in several magazines and our work has received the highest Mopar award possible, an OE Certification.

I am a member of the ICCA judging team for the OE certification class. We have much experience with 4th Gen B-bodies.

We can build anything you like, but we have a higher understanding of how Mopars were originally assembled and the correct components needed in a top shelf restoration. We offer the utmost quality using authenticity based processes and procedures.

No job is too small, whether you want a driver or a National show winner, give us a call.

***We extend 10% off all labor to registered Roadrunner Nest members***

65 Foliage Drive
N. Kingstown, RI 02852
ph. 508-932-1349
vintageignition@yahoo.com