Technical Question and Answer - On topic to 71-74 Plymouth B-bodies only.
Moderator: Site Administrators
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Satellite Sebring (RH)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 pm
- My Cars: 1973 Road Runner 400 4 speed
- Location: Broke Down Lane, Holden Mo
For my 73 RR. I've looked around some and gave up, figured the people here would know the best place to purchase. Had a set here and now I can't find them.
- GTX (RS)
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm
- My Cars: 69 Coronet 4 door.71 Road Runner. 71Dodge Tradesman 100 Van. 75 Dodge Dart. 95 Dodge Neon.
- Location: morristown,tn.
Almost everybody sells the tips. Now if you sign up with Year One to receive their email stuff, they will run 20% to 30% off adds all the time. I'm not sure if 73 RR tips are shorter than Charger tips like the 71/72 ones were. Maybe someone can chime in and say.
71 Road Runner - J68