Any Paperwork for RM21G4G270407 ?

Broadcast Sheets, Fender Tags, Window Stickers other factory documentation, numbers matching engines and transmissions that people are looking for.

Moderator: Site Administrators

saltire001
Satellite Coupe (RL)
My Cars: 1974 Road Runner w/factory sunroof, original 318 and matching numbers

Any Paperwork for RM21G4G270407 ?

Post by saltire001 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I can't seem to be able to find any documentation for my 1974 RR and would greatly appreciate anything that I can find.

The VIN is rm21G4G270407 and I haven't been able to find anything so far.

Chrysler does not have any records and they wouldn't give a straight answer as to whether they have the records and they haven't been archived yet or whether they don't have anything and those records are lost forever.

I found a broadcast sheet years ago under the backseat above the springs (it has no other broadcast sheets anywhere in the car). However it had literally become one with the springs and any attempts at removing it caused it to shred into pieces. Parts of it are still attached to springs and it is impossible to read anything.

The fender tags and VIN match with everything in the car (even though not everything seems to be listed on the tags) but I have no documentation whatsoever. I believe the car to have been an Oregon or Washington car for most of her life.

Thanks..

Edit:
adding email - roadrunner74@tampabay.rr.com