Dealer order form for my 1973 Black on Black 340 RR:

Broadcast Sheets, Fender Tags, Window Stickers, other factory documentation, engines and transmissions that have been found.

Moderator: Site Administrators

Bbqbob
Satellite Coupe (RL)

Dealer order form for my 1973 Black on Black 340 RR:

Post by Bbqbob » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello,
I was doing a search on Mopar restoration sites on line and found yours that had to do with sunroof production. I have my original Birmingham Chrysler Plymouth of Troy , Mi. salesman order for my car when new in my records. I ordered the car when I was 20 years old my first brand new car. It was a Black on Black 340 automatic console car with red strips and had other options as well as the sunroof. I would like to reunite the paper work with the current owner if possible ? And tell about the brief history of the car when I owned it.
I recently ( March , 2013 ) purchased a 1969 Plymouth Barracuda 340 Formula S Auto , White with Black interior , Slickback. So I have been doing research on finding information on that car and remembered the order form for the 1973 Road Runner. If you think you own the Black RR get in touch with me . Bob Loeser Sr., Rochester Hills, Mi. Email is bbqgumby@ comcast.net.
Sincerely, Bob