First off, the body work around the sunroof is done, and the roof is in the initial primer coat!
The floor is primed and ready for seam sealer.
We've learned a great benifit of the sunroof. Makes an easy way to get enough light inside the car to work.
That light was very handy as we put the sealer on the floor.
While I worked on all that sealer work, Billy was hard at work making a 19" sunroof door out of a 21" door. We decided the best way to attack the problem was to cut the right amount off the leading edge of the door, and re-bending the front lip. Here's the door cut, and the lip measured and just started to bend
Billy, hard at work.
By the end of the day, here's where we are. It still has a good amount of work to do, but it's really looking good.
Periodic project updates with pictures from the restoration of one of our feature cars.
Moderator: Site Administrators
1 post • Page 1 of 1