white interior

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

landon1
GTX (RS)
My Cars: 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring

white interior

Post by landon1 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:31 pm

I was wondering about the white interior on mopars. I'm thinkin that might be the best way to go when I do the interior, unless somebody can tell me if the bright blue buckets look okay with the light or dark blue headliner, dash, package tray, etc.(these are the only colors reproduced, right?) I've seen a Cuda that had a white interior with blue (they did say it was a factory thing, but VERY rare), instead of black carpet, etc. Could that have been available on the 71s or was it only white with black? My car isn't how it left the factory, but after I finally get it done, I'd like to have it appear that way.
Thanks

Eric
Site Admin

Post by Eric » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:47 pm

I'd stick with the blue interior...IMHO they look great. I have a white interior, and while they look nice, they're a pain to keep clean...
AKA Butterscotch71....the road runner nest is out to win you over this year!Image

1bluegtx
GTX (RS)

Post by 1bluegtx » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:38 pm

You know i was thinking about doing the same thing.White buckets with the blue dash,door panels,carpet and console.I think that would contrast great.But then i like to be different as i could not stand to have the exact same car as 14 other guys!

BRIAN
Its not numbers matching
It doesn't run on pump gas
And it doesn't purr like a kitten
11.73 at 115mph