new challenger

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

landon1
GTX (RS)
My Cars: 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring

new challenger

Post by landon1 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:18 pm

The new challenger is great-too bad Plymouth went under. You know what I would really like to see-one of them new challengers, but a convertible in sassy grass with a white interior.mm mm!

bruce
Site Admin

Post by bruce » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:35 am

Yep, a convertible would be cool. I don't care WHAT color, I just hope they BUILD that car! And to that end, be sure to go here:

http://www.dodge.com/challenger_survey

Fill out the survey, and you might help ensure they build the Challenger AND build it the way we want it... Vote now or forever hold your peace! :wink:
Bruce Anliker

1972RM23
GTX (RS)

Post by 1972RM23 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:35 am

I saw this link on Moparts ....votes a few times (always for a 6 speed manual too!).
Thanks for posting it here.
1972 Road Runner N96 EV2

landon1
GTX (RS)
My Cars: 1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring

Post by landon1 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:19 pm

I voted several times now. I even sent dodge an email- and they replied without thinking I was nuts! :lol: I think they should take the route Ford did with the mustang ( I am a big fan of it) and offer a low-price car for around 20 grand and maybe then a non-hemi. Then for all the people able to dish out 30-40 grand for a car can get the hemi, because you know that's about how much they'll charge for one. :( In my emai I told them to definitely get a convertible and bring back more of the vintage paint. They have Go Man Go and Top Bannana. Let's see some Green Go/ Sassy Grass or maybe even sublime, too and something similar to B5. Also have to be able to have a white interior in these cars and the choice of white or balck stripes- maybe even different stripes for each model like back in the day. I don't know if this car would look good with chrome on it-maybe the wheels and some highlighting trim, but that's it. If this car is built, and it SHOULD be because of all the publicity, they have to do it right. High impact colors, stripes, and fairly cheap for the "average income guy" to buy. If they put this in the price class of the mustang there will definitely be a competition.

CtownRunner
GTX (RS)

New Challenger in Jan/Feb 07

Post by CtownRunner » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:56 pm

My brother and I where BS'in today in Columbus at the Chrysler Classic Winter Swap meet. He had just been to the local Dodge dealer looking at a new ride. The Cleveland Auto show starts today and his sales person was talking about how the Regional Rep had been in to Promote the Auto Show and was telling the Dealer guys the Challenger should be in show rooms this time next year.

Since it is based on a platform already in use and available drivetrain parts we may see the Challenger sooner then I thought. Not taking orders Yet LOL

Chris

oldyeller73

Post by oldyeller73 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:23 pm

I hope ma really does build a 2dr this time,although i can't get one! :cry: 8)