VICTORY!!! Finally

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

road chicken
GTX (RS)

VICTORY!!! Finally

Post by road chicken » Wed May 23, 2018 10:30 pm

Alright , well most of you know the screwing around I had with a Kielser PERFECT FIT :lol: :lol: :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: tko swap. I finally got the ujoint/ CV joint driveshaft to overcome the angle issue, (thank you DriveShaft Shop!) :D Suffice to say for the first time I can really see what it performs like. WOW- is all I can say. When it's set up right this is impressive. It's too bad it's not a realistic bolt in- now in the area of $5600- like the 883 variant being worked on. BUT the point is- a 5speed or OD makes these cars a whole new ball game. I'm taking it for a 1000m shakedown cruise over the weekend or tuning nd to see how well all the other goodies I added actually work together. I hope I have a license when I get back. :D
4th generation B bodys- there is no substitute.
68 383, Street Demon 750, RPM top end,484/284/108 poo poo cam "-5 spd 4:10 SG, 4whl disk, Helwig Anti-Sway, Poly bushings,Firm Feel Box, HD Linkage, 1" t-bars, 7 leafs Springs

Midnight_Rider
Road Runner (RM)
My Cars: 71 Plymouth Road Runner

Re: VICTORY!!! Finally

Post by Midnight_Rider » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Congrats!

I remember when I put a tko in the 69 Mach 1 I used to have... message board guys said it would fit without cutting no problem. BZZZZT... wrong! Either you cut the tunnel and/or mill the transmission case to get the angle of the dangle right. At least in my case.

Glad you got it sorted out.