General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

Photon
Satellite Coupe (RL)
My Cars: 1974 Sat
1973 RR

WIW, I am Selling 74 satellite

Post by Photon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 pm

I am selling my 74 Plymouth satellite. I am looking for opinions before I advertise it. It is a 74 sat with a 318. The thing runs and drives. It was a daily driver before I removed the front clip to turn it into a RR clone. The front clip has had body work done to it. They have been primed and edged in yellow. Rock guard was sprayed on the inner parts of the fenders. They were rust free fender to begin with. The work was done by a local mopar body man. These parts are not junk and full of mud. The trunk and interior floors are some of the best I have ever seen for an unrestored car. I have a cluster from a 73 RR with the factory built in tach that will go with the car. I have a black interior that will go with the car. The quarters are the only bad spot on the car. I have a patch panel for one side that AMD produced years ago. The frame rails are as nice as the floors. I will post a photo bucket link to the car. If the car had the front clip on it you could drive this car anywhere. I have decided to work on another project and let this one go.

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/photon ... t=3&page=1

luvmoparz
GTX (RS)
My Cars: 1972 440 Roadrunner/GTX

Re: WIW, I am Selling 74 satellite

Post by luvmoparz » Sun May 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Its worth what someone is willing to pay....put it out there with a price and adjust as necessary
--------------------------
1972 440 Roadrunner/GTX