Mopar Nationals '14 turnout

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

gary
GTX (RS)
My Cars: '71 GTX Gold Leaf Met.440 A/T

Mopar Nationals '14 turnout

Post by gary » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Just wondering about this years Mopar Nats last weekend. Good vendor, car & spectator turnout?
How about our 71-'74 Plymouth B bodies? Thanks :beer:

Eric
Site Admin

Re: Mopar Nationals '14 turnout

Post by Eric » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:22 pm

I thought the turnout this year was better than last in both the swap meet and the fun show. The judged show was almost non-existant. 71-74 Plymouth B body turnout seemed lower too. The number of golf carts will soon eclipse the number of cars at the show :(
AKA Butterscotch71....the road runner nest is out to win you over this year!Image

phatdak18
Road Runner (RM)
My Cars: 72 Plymouth Roadrunner

Re: Mopar Nationals '14 turnout

Post by phatdak18 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I agree with Eric. the swap turnout this year was decent. Although some vendors did pull out this year. I thought the midway was crap...tumbleweeds blowin thru there. Didnt bring out the Hellcat until saturday or the Dyno-shootout. The judged portion had very poor attendance too.

For a minute there i thought this years theme was GOLF CARTS!! they just keep becoming more and more of a problem every year. I was involved in a pretty heated debate regarding this topic not to long ago on facebook....and i gotta say there are alot more supporters of the carts than i thought. None the less Im standing my ground....i think only those who ABSOLUTELY need them, should have them.

Oh and Brice rd and Heath rd cruises were an absolute JOKE this year. basically non-exsistant. The NATS use to be my favorite....but Carlisle is def winning me over nowadays
MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!