Trying to find my old 73 Road Runner

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

33Adler
Satellite Coupe (RL)
My Cars: 1973 Road Runner

Trying to find my old 73 Road Runner

Post by 33Adler » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm

I am new to the site but hopeful I can get some help on this quest. I am trying to locate my old 1973 Plymouth Road Runner, silver with black stripe, that I use to own 30 years ago. I have traced it to the person whom I sold it to who now lives in Connecticut. He , about 13 years ago, sold it to another person in Connecticut who then sold it to someone in Pennsylvania, which is the last he knew. I would like to find the person who presently owns the car to see if someday I may purchase it back. The car has a 340 ci motor, which is original, yet the hood has 440 stickers on it. It has a black interior with bucket seats and a Hurst pistol grip 4 speed. The vin # of the car is RM21H3R296246 . The car should be relatively low mileage and I believe is still in very good condition as that is what I was told as of 13 years ago. If you know of anyone who owns this car or is aware of this car in another club or part of the state ... any leads would be most appreciated. :help: Thank you for any assistance with this!