Membership Support of the Nest

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

Dave
Site Admin
My Cars: 71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

Membership Support of the Nest

Post by Dave » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm

First, I want to thank the membership that has expressed their willingness to financially support the Road Runner Nest. I'm very excited for this new phase of the Nest as it's going to be the realization of much of the vision that we've had for the community for quite some time.

In the spirit of transparency, we are looking at an initial cost for the new software of just under $350. We will then have an ongoing license and maintenance cost of $60 every 6 months. For the quality of software we are getting, this is a very fair price.

Once the new software is in place, my goal is to have a designation for those supporting members just as a way of saying thanks. I'm not sure yet what it will look like - but I promise we'll do something.

So, how can you contribute? I'm going to employ the "simplest thing that can possibly work" process and just say that you can just PayPal me. Like I said before, I'm not going to make min or max numbers - I'll leave it to you to make that decision, knowing the costs above. Every little bit helps, and every penny will go towards the site.

You can send PayPal to my email: dave@roadrunnernest.com

Thanks again for your willingness to support the Nest!
Dave
Founder - The Road Runner Nest

71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)