General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

racedodge
Satellite Sebring (RH)
My Cars: 73 Plymouth Roadrunner, 400/727/3.23 originally

5th Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise May 17-19, 2012

Post by racedodge » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 am

Welcome to the 5th Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise

The cruise is promoted specifically for Mopars (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Desoto, and AMC vehicles of any year)

Most of the arrangements have been made and the dates are set. This year, the cruise will begin in Kansas but end up in our neighboring state to the north, Nebraska.

This year's highlight is experiencing the great Midwestern Plains of Kansas and Nebraska. The route will take us along and allow us to see the beautiful "spring fresh" meadows and prairies of Kansas, follow along Native Stone Scenic byways of Kansas, hit some curvy roads to test your suspension, and observe some of the most historic driving as yet to be seen on this cruise. (see Route page for specific details of route)

Please see the intinerary page for the timelines and events being held, but believe me when I say there is NOT a rush to get there. The main focus of the cruise, as it has always been, is the cruise itself. Though there is a car show sponsored by Twin Rivers Dodge in Beatrice, Nebraska on the 18th of May, the 17th of May brings about cruising Kansas, some historic sites and museums, and ultimately the Hi-Impact Mopar car show being held in Omaha, Nebraska on the 19th of May. Be prepared to stop and view the scenery for historic picture opportunities such as to be found at the Pony Express Station#1 Museum in Marysville, Kansas.

If you have any questions regarding the cruise, please go to http://ksmoparcruise.org, by emailing me at webadmin@ksmoparcruise.org, by viewing the http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/232701496795080/ or by calling 620-757-1284.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you on the Cruise!!!
Attachments
header.png
header.png (347.07 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
KANSAS MOPAR CRUISE

71 Charger SE/Superbee clone (383/4spd), 73 Charger SE, 73 Roadrunner (440/727), 88 Dodge 1/2T, 06 Dodge Caravan SXT

TO LEARN ABOUT AUCTIONSNIPER!CLICK