New member in rust free New Mexico!

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

moparmatt

New member in rust free New Mexico!

Post by moparmatt » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:13 pm

This is great! I am the second owner of my 72' roadrunner it is a 340 column shift, A/C,auto,PS, road wheels, top bananna, white interior and white vinyl top. The car is still sporting its factory orignal paint and vinyl top. I did the front buckets in 1981 and the carpet and dash pad. The 340 has never been apart and still runs great! This car does really good against restored cars in shows. I also have another original paint road runner its a 73 basin street blue white vinyl top factory sunroof car also a 340. The sunroof is great!! and I also had to do some interior resto on this one. I love owning both of these cars especially when I tell people that they both are original paint and vinyl topcars. I am the third owner on the 73. I am looking forward to coeesonding with everyone and i have several other cool Mopar B bodies fionished and projects and some extra parts laying around.

CtownRunner
GTX (RS)

Welcome!

Post by CtownRunner » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:42 pm

Matt, nice to see a multi RR home. Damn I hate living in the Rust Belt of Cleveland Ohio! Got any pictures to share? I'm not sure what if anything is original on my car let alone the paint! LOL

CtownRunner

oldyeller73

Post by oldyeller73 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:54 pm

Welcome!! Ahhhh yes rust free,what's that!! :D :wink: Nothing like that around here!! :D