Starter and Alternator Restoration Seminar at Carlisle

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

Dixie
Satellite Coupe (RL)

Starter and Alternator Restoration Seminar at Carlisle

Post by Dixie » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:23 am

Hi folks. Wanted to let the detail freaks and correctness gurus know about an informal mini-seminar Dixie Restorations will be doing @ Carlisle.

It involves how to correctly ID original starters and alternators for 66-72 Chrysler cars. We will get in depth and discuss: where to find assembly dates on the starters and alternators, "acceptable" code date windows, proper component finishes (some common myths die here) and finish up with Q & A. The goal is to have y'all not waste any precious resto money buying the wrong core or one that cannot be properly restored.

I promise you all this will not be an "info-mercial" but just informal information sharing for guys and gals that are into the correctness of their engine components.

We'll do this Saturday afternoon at 2 PM @ space J 192. I'll have a blue tent set up and may have a few beverages available. I look forward to seeing the cutting edge of serious Mopar muscle again and y'all please be safe getting there.

I can be reached by cell (803) 924-6247 and will be on the fairgrounds from Thursday early PM until Sunday mid-day.

Jim
Dixie Restoration Parts
148 Maple Lake Drive
Acworth, GA 30101
Phone -(770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-8pm EST
Sa 8am-12pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com

The Best Parts at a Fair Price