I just registered, I just bought a 71 GTX 4sp car

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

AZ-Nick
GTX (RS)

Post by AZ-Nick » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:53 pm

bbeep71 wrote:Steve,

Any interest in typing up those numbers you have for the 72s and posting them in the User Submissions area of the Technical Archive? I wish I had those kinds of numbers for the 71s, but have yet to find a good source for them.

As far as a registry, yes, I still have the beginnings of one in the works for all 71-74 Plymouth B-bodies. I have about 400 cars or so right now, and have a couple sources I need to touch base with that will probably double that number at least. Work has just been so rough lately, I haven't had time to spend on the backend database of the registry so it will support external submissions (hopefully via email) and eventually some type of publishing of "stats" of the registry. This project should finally be through it's super stress time in the next couple weeks, and the registry is high on my list of ToDo items.
Dave, As long as you are doing a 71-74 B registry then I guess the need for a specific GTX registry could be or would not be beneficial, I would hate to do a duplicate list if not needed, what do you think? If you need any help on it let me know.
Nick