A Sunny breakthrough!

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

Smellslike1974
GTX (RS)

A Sunny breakthrough!

Post by Smellslike1974 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Due to all my hard work,I have rounded up around 6 other Sundance Owners.When I was first learning about these cars no one online mentioned about them.Now If you search there are many links to the fellow Sundance Owners.Almost all of them have met through me and my car domain This is mostly because whatever car groups i belong or have belong i try and gte the word out about the Sundance.Some people help and others get angry,but this is why i do that,if i don't try to get info about these cars out there i dont get in contact with another owners.At least Road Runner guys have Road Runner groups to join U sundance owners have to find each other,hopeful later on i can get a group started some wheres,the cars and owners definitely deserve it and need it!This Is such a good thing.I went from being alone and not knowing anyone with these cars to having a handful of owners like me with these unique cars.Interesting thing Is I haven't met another owner of a spinnaker White Sundance,Only Aztec Golds.

This is why being dedicated to finding out stuff about your car pays off.

Now all I need to do Is add all of this info to my Sundance book i have been working on! :DGeez thats alot ot print! :lol:
"Sunny D"-1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring With Sundance Packaging

CtownRunner
GTX (RS)

Re: A Sunny breakthrough!

Post by CtownRunner » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:20 am

Well worth the effort, keep up the hard work.
Everyone benifits from this.
(breaking out in the Sunny Days song for Sesame Street)

73X
GTX (RS)

Post by 73X » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:32 am

I agree with you, they are rare cars and are unique. Great that you are trying to get info on them. I would like to know just how many they made. I did part one out a few years ago that I regret as it could have been fixed. It was also white as you know. Did you ever get the fender tag info from me? I know I scanned the build sheet for you.

Keep up the good work!!

Smellslike1974
GTX (RS)

Post by Smellslike1974 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:40 am

Yeah i got it. Thanks :)

Another owner of an Aztec gold Sundance on car domain said something about 100 to 350.

When awhile back i was told that there were around 400-ish made from the owner of the dodge coronet registry who lives right up my road. :D
"Sunny D"-1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring With Sundance Packaging

DeLorean00
GTX (RS)

Post by DeLorean00 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 pm

You were the one who taught me about sundances, now I can spot them even when they are repainted. So you got through to me, I had never even heard of a Sundance before you.

-Congrats!