just a question for the mods

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

jeff tatem

just a question for the mods

Post by jeff tatem » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:48 pm

what has happened to e-bay of the day ???.......You guys not monitoring it any more????........Just courious as it was one of my favorite things.......mods???

Dave
Site Admin
My Cars: 71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

eBay of the Day

Post by Dave » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:44 am

Jeff,

I'm sorry about that, things have been SUPER busy in my life these days, and I personally haven't had a lot of time to browse eBay. Between work, some family stuff, Project Blue Bird, I've been swamped. Most of my at home, at the PC time lately has been devoted to working on a database and associated web and windows applications to maintain and report on a registry of 71-74 Plymouths. I've been collecting tag and VIN info for the last few years, and I'm working on getting the infrastructure put together to be "serious" about it and make it a more public thing (as far as having people register thier cars, and publishing 'total count' type info here on the site).

Anyway, I promise that the EBOTD updates will return as we have time. Actually, Eric (the other mod in that area) seems to have been pretty busy himself lately too. Just that time of year I guess!
Last edited by Dave on Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
Founder - The Road Runner Nest

71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

Eric
Site Admin

eBay of the Day

Post by Eric » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:11 pm

Same here, I've been very busy with work and other non car related things. Doesn't look like work will be slowing down anytime soon, but I'll post EBOTD updates whenever I get a chance.
AKA Butterscotch71....the road runner nest is out to win you over this year!Image

jeff tatem

Re: eBay of the Day

Post by jeff tatem » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:36 pm

thatks guys .....i was just wondering :)