Just wanted to say hello !!

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

71satellitesteve

Just wanted to say hello !!

Post by 71satellitesteve » Sat May 15, 2004 1:05 am

:D I just wanted to say hello to everyone. It is so cool to have found this site. It's great to see the people who appreciate the 71-72 B-Body Mopars. I, for one, love the body style. Always have, always will !! I see Brian ( 1971 SSP ) is here. What's up Brian.... it's been a while. I'm getting ready to paint mine. I'll see ya at some of the shows and cruise around town !!

Dave
Site Admin
My Cars: 71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

Welcome!

Post by Dave » Sat May 15, 2004 8:37 am

Hi Steve!

Welcome to the Nest! Sounds like you already know some of the members here, that's awsome!

Do take the time when you have a chance to tell us about your Satellite!

Dave
Dave
Founder - The Road Runner Nest

71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

1971SSP
GTX (RS)

Hi Steve!

Post by 1971SSP » Tue May 18, 2004 12:02 am

Hi Steve...Whats up? I had my SSP out sunday...took it to the bank, meat store, bakery (typical dago!) lol, gas station, auto parts store, then drove out to Novi....must have racked 100 miles sunday. I almost drove by your house not long ago, to see if your car was up & running. Sunday was a great day to go up to Wild Woody's, but I was tired by then.

My car is running great. If you ever want to drive out to Milford on a sunday afternoon/evening, let me know. I know you said they have a nice cruise out there. If the freeway is too much for your car, we can take 8 mile to Grand River, then take Grand River out to Milford.

You can e-mail me at blueID@webtv.net
Brian
1971 Satellite Sebring Plus

1971SSP
GTX (RS)

painting

Post by 1971SSP » Tue May 18, 2004 12:06 am

Hello again....Hey, what color are you painting your car?
Brian
1971 Satellite Sebring Plus

71satellitesteve

Hey Brian.....

Post by 71satellitesteve » Tue May 18, 2004 9:18 pm

Sounds like you had quite the cruise. I'm painting it the original F7 Sherwood Green Metallic. I found a paint system made by PPG that is very reasonable in price. Because the body on my car is not perfect, I didn't want to spend a ton of money, but it should still look good. I would love to cruise out to Milford. The cruise night out there is awesome. Are you doing the Gratiot Cruise, and if so, where are you going to be ? There is a good cruise coming up at Metro Beach on the 13th of June. That show is pretty good too. My buddy is coming out with his 1966 Belvedere wagon all the way from Belleville for the Metro Cruise. Let me know whats going on and maybe we can hook up. Come on by the house sometime too......

oldyeller73

Post by oldyeller73 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:57 pm

Hello and welcome!!Image