Thought i would join you guys!

General Mopar Related Conversation

Moderator: Site Administrators

oldyeller73

Thought i would join you guys!

Post by oldyeller73 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:06 pm

I have been a lurker for a while now just thought i'd join up! Sorry but you guys are stuck with me now,cause i love the 71-74 B-Bods!! :twisted: :D I have a 73,and i have been waiting for 2yrs for Auto body SP. to make quarter panels but nothing yet!!:( Mine has a 318 in it now i've had a 360 in it,also have a motor home steel crank 440 eng.just beggin to go in! :D I have had the car for 20yrs now!! :shock: Stupid me i ran the car year round(didn't have anything else) and the salt around here did a number on it! :( All the kids use to call it the wave around town,i had the bottom painted black and it looked like a wave. The color of it was Yellow. So there ya go ,just thought i'd say hello. 8)

RRUNR3

Post by RRUNR3 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:31 am

Welcome. It's neat you have a 73. I own a 74 Roadrunner, with still the factory 400. What was the original motor in your 73? Great to have you here. :D

Dave
Site Admin
My Cars: 71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

Welcome!

Post by Dave » Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:37 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the Nest!

There are a lot of good people here!
Dave
Founder - The Road Runner Nest

71 Plymouth Road Runner (Project Blue Bird)
71 Satellite Sebring Plus (383/2bbl/auto)

oldyeller73

Post by oldyeller73 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys,RRUNR3 it just had the ole 318 in it,that thing was a tough son-of-a-gun!!! When i took it out the crank use to move in and out a good bit,but it still ran like a top,even after i pegged the temp gauge when the water pump went out :shock: ater that the lifter stop tickin! Wild is it not!!lol :lol: :lol:

RRUNR3

Post by RRUNR3 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:01 pm

That is something else. Those 318s can be indestructible. I had a 318 in a 73 Roadrunner years ago. Have neither now. :?